1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned from The Server and Discord By Deathboo

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeal' started by T0mmysalami, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T0mmysalami

T0mmysalami
    Expand Collapse

First of all i was triggerd that a owner has abused to kill me and then some kid was taunting me with the /ignore command i called him a very inappropriate name. I am very sorry i got caught up in the minute and i was Pi**ed that i got killed. After the Ban i Went in to the discord Asking for help NICELY and got banned by deathboo (p.s. i never got a warning and it says in the rules repeated after warning)

https://gyazo.com/7a76ad6c2223f92fb02e2eafec718acb?token=d5960650bc3451e1f447c42f33248cd0

#1 T0mmysalami, Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. DeathBoo

DeathBoo
    Expand Collapse
    Owner

Racism is not tolerated, any such chat anywhere on the server will result in a permanent ban. There are no exceptions, this includes but is not limited to race, gender, creed, color, ancestry, or ethnic origin.
    The use of any racist dialogue will always be interpreted as racism by staff members, no matter how it is interpreted by individual players. Use of the n-word is strictly forbidden.

as per our rules saying i was triggered or i didn't know is not an excuse. and saying you did it because you were triggered says you would do it again in the future and not the kind of person we want in our community. thank you for trying B-gaming and o hope you fare better elsewhere

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.