1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kicked for 'Misconduct'

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeal' started by lividtex, Dec 29, 2017.

1. lividtex

lividtex
    Expand Collapse

During a recent server restart I was crafting with 34 copper ingots trying to make bronze ingots using the tin in my inventory. The server restarted and I lost my copper ingots. I used the helpop feature twice with the same message when I returned to ask if anything could be done about the copper ingots I lost. I recognize I probably didn't wait long enough between helpop pings (I estimate ~3min wait time). I'm assuming this is what was meant by misconduct.

It's my second day on the server and I'm just looking to get started. Is there a time limit on the kick?

#1 lividtex, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  2. Calamora

Calamora
    Expand Collapse
    Community Manager

I apologize for kicking you without explanation.

Kicked for 'misconduct' is the default message told to people when we /kick someone, at the moment i was doing some heavy lifting with the server and whitelist was supposed to be on, you joined before i could turn it on. so i had to kick you to get the max power back for me untill i was done. as i said, sorry for kicking without explanation.

All items lost i will refund. (Update: Refunded.)

Greetings
    Calamora

lividtex likes this.